Job Posting: PreK-12th Grade School Psychologist
Date of Availability: 2020-2021 School Year (Potential for Summer work)
Date Closing: Until Filled
Position: School Psychologist, PreK – 12th Grade, Full or Part time
Location: Twin Cities Metro Area– Location to be determined by programming needs.
Hours: Monday – Friday, Remote work availability
- Lead evaluation teams for special education.
- Administer formal and informal assessments
- Conduct assessments as part of the special education evaluation process
- Maintain student records of services provided.
- Write evaluation reports
- Communicate effectively with general education/special education teachers and parents about student performance
- Help develop individual and group interventions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- General Education Requirements as assigned by schools
- Remote work available
- Online instruction/tele-therapy instruction a possibility for schools located outside the Metro Area.
- Current Minnesota School Psychology license
- Experience in developing and implementing a variety of behavior strategies and interventions for effective programming, including Functional Behavioral Assessments.
- Experience implementing strategies for improving social skills.
- Experience with standardized assessment tools.
- Knowledge of Special Education Due Process procedures.
- Skills in developing Individual Education Plans (IEP’s) and Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIP’s)
- Ability to communicate with parent/guardian and team members.
To be considered for this position, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 5 school days!